Candidates intending to participate in the programme must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in the social or human sciences, or related field. All courses, the Intensive Programme and the MA thesis are in English, and therefore a fluent knowledge of the language is necessary. Language proficiency should be certified. See required documents. Knowledge of other foreign languages is useful.
All documents must be uploaded into the Online Application Tool.
- Motivation letter (to be written in the Online Application Form)
- Original University Diploma and certified English translation if needed
If you have not yet completed your Bachelor degree before the deadline, please include a statement from your university with your expected graduation date.
- Original Academic Transcripts and diploma supplements (if available) in English or certified translations thereof
- Curriculum Vitae
- A scan of your valid passport or identity card
- English proficiency test certificate – if applicable
(Cambridge Advanced Exam; TOEFL score of 237 in a computer-based test, 95 in internet-based; IELTS mark 6.5, university-level studies in English or English philology)
- A scanned passport photo; 3 passport-sized photos must be sent via regular mail if accepted to the programme
- 2 reference letters (academic and/or professional) from the referees you have listed in the application form.
The original sealed letters must be sent directly to the Main Consortium address where they will be scanned and uploaded.
- Affidavit of finances and bank statements (for nationals from non-EU countries).
- Erasmus Mundus Grants applications: CLOSED
- Recruitment for self-financing students: OPEN
After the selection process and once accepted into the MA programme all original documents must be sent to:
MA in Euroculture
Instytut Europeistyki UJ
ul. Jodłowa 13
30-252 Kraków, Poland