The Erasmus Mundus Masters programme distinguishes between two types of students:
1. EU & EFTA country students **
- €1.400 per semester without insurance and with the standard consortium waiver* (the consortium waiver for the 2016-2018 programme amounts to €2.500)
- €1.625 per semester with standard consortium waiver* and insurance
- €2.025 per semester without waiver* nor insurance
- €2.250 per semester without waiver* and with insurance (€9.000 for the entire programme).
2. Third Country Students
- €4.000 per semester with insurance and with the standard consortium waiver* (the consortium waiver for the 2016-2018 programme amounts to €2.000)
- €4.500 per semester without waiver* and with insurance (€18.000 for the entire programme).
* All university tuition and administration costs are covered by the fee. Literature, accommodation, EU travel and fieldwork are not covered.
** Waiver System
EU students will be granted an additional consortium waiver of € 2.500 under the condition that they do not already have a scholarship that pays their full tuition. This waiver may vary according to the year.
Students can opt to pay the fees at once or in 4 installments: 1 installment per semester equivalent to one fourth of the final fee amount applicable to that student. The installments will have to be paid by:
1. September 1 (year 1)
2. February 1 (year 1)
3. September 1 (year 2)
4. February 1 (year 2)