Academic Year 2017-2018 starts on 1st of October 2017 and ends on 30th of September 2018.
Euroculture orientation days will take place on the 29th of September 2017.
There are two semesters:
- Winter Semester: from 1st of October 2017 to 23rd of February 2018
- Summer Semester: from 24th of February 2018 to 30th of September 2018
Classes take place:
- From 2nd of October 2017 to 22nd of December 2017
- From 3rd of January 2018 to 28th of January 2018
- From 24th of February 2018 to 29th of March 2018
- From 4th of April 2018 to 15th of June 2018
The examination sessions take place:
- Winter examination session: from 29th of January 2018 to 10th of February 2018
- Winter re-sit examination session: from 17th of February 2018 to 23th of February 2018
- Summer examination session: from 16th of June 2018 to 29th of June 2018
- Summer re-sit examination session: from 1st of September 2018 to 15th of September 2018
- Christmas: from 23rd of December 2017 to 2nd of January 2018
- Winter break: from 11th of February 2018 to 16th of February 2018
- Easter: from 30th of March 2018 to 3rd of April 2018
- Spring break: from 1st of May 2018 to 3rd of May 2018
- Summer break: from 30th of June 2018 to 30th of September 2018
- Friday in the week when Juwenalia take place
May 2, 2017
Friday in the week when “Juwenalia” Student Festival is held
Note: The period from September 16 to 30, 2018 is the time devoted to closing the 2017/2018 academic year and starting the 2018/2019 academic year.
Note: The Rector can change the dates of the examination periods, as put forward by the dean of a faculty and approved by the Student Government Faculty Council, provided that the whole curriculum of a given programme is fulfilled. For a valid reason, the dean of a faculty can cancel some or all lectures and classes on other days.